Tinmill products (Electrolytic Tinplate - ETP, Electrolytic Chromium Coated Steel - ECCS or TFS),
- in sheets (straight or scroll cut, plain or lacquered)
- in slitted coils
- in coils
VIRTUS Steel Service Center, transforms, distributes and commercializes steel materials, either in sheets (straight cut and scroll cut, either plain or lacquered), slitted coils, or coils.
The company has a history of > 25 years as a complementary industrial network to the production plants, at the doorstep of customer's facilities, with a cut ot lenght capacity of > 120.000 tons per year of Tinmill products (Electrolytic Tinplate - ETP, Electrolytic Chromium Coated Steel - ECCS or TFS).
With its experience background (until June 2019 being a part of a world leader steel group) Virtus supports customers with its expertise in equipment, processes, know-how, and technology, and will continue to offer and develop them with the help of its experienced staff, in its main areas of expertise:
- Transforming highly sensitive packaging steels,
- Close to 0 (zero) tolerance,
- With excellent surface quality,
- In a clean environment.
In 2020 the company invested in cut-to length and slitting lines for automotive and whitegoods with the same philosophy (reaching a capacity of > 200.000 tons all products, with its 8 lines :
- 6 lines for Packaging : 3 Cut to Length Lines, 2 Coil's Slitter, 1 Metal Sheet Lacquering line.
- 2 lines for Automotive and Whitegoods : 1 Cut to Length line, 1 Coil's Slitter).
Plan your visit to the trade fair!